Men’s Rights Association(MRA)’s sole purpose is to work for honor and dignity of Men.
Men should not be made to suffer so that women can enjoy.
Society should not be divided on the basis of gender.
Men need to shed a lot of baggage that they carry. Prime amongst them is the role of Protector and Provider. Since because of these inflicted roles, Men are provoked to commit violence against fellow Men.
In today’s age, denouncing Men for all problem of mankind, has became a habit. Indian media continuously portrays all Men as the perpetrator of crime, and women as the perpetual victim. Such biased propaganda will have serious repercussions and some of it is already been seen.
In India the suicide rate of Men is more then double that of women(90543 Vs 38256). Every six minute a life is lost. But society is apathetic to these suicides of Men.
Just because a few(<1%) Men have power doesn’t means that we are a male dominated society. What happens to the rest 99%? And it is an open truth that most of these so called alpha males are hen-pecked. But take satisfaction in dominating other Men. It is stupid to call this as male dominance.