Men’s Rights Association (MRA) is an organization whose sole purpose is to fight for the elusive Men’s Rights. MRA is very revolutionary in its concepts.
MRA is a Registered, Self supported, Non-Funded NGO. MRA has been listed in the Top 100 social organizations of Maharashtra.
Below are some of the important work done by MRA
- Provide free legal help and counseling to Men in distress.
- Create awareness about anti-male laws and attitude.
- Remove negativity against male, and spread positive thoughts.
- Work towards reducing suicides of male.
- Sensitize law making bodies about Men’s issues.
- Help reduce violence against Men.
- Help Men live a fulfilling life.
- Work towards a healthier life for Men.
- Celebrate various events connected to male gender, e.g. International Men’s Day
MRA works in all spheres of life. MRA is not restricted to a limited set of activities. And you don’t need to be a victim to join MRA